St. Nicholas’ Church is dependent on the generous giving from the congregation and supporters to fund the work of the church, assist with its upkeep and ministry to the congregation and to the wider community. We recognise these are very difficult times for many people, as well as the church. Our income has decreased significantly, but our outgoings have not changed. If you think you can help in this period of lockdown. Planned giving to the church really helps us to make our budgeting easier. God loves a cheerful giver’ – 2 Corinthians C.9 – V.7 ,
THERE ARE VARIOUS WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN DONATE BY:
- SIGNING UP TO OUR PARISH GIVING SCHEME by downloading our PGS Information Sheet and completing the PGS Gift Form customised for St. Nicholas’ Church. Those who already give in this method can easily increase their monthly gifts by email to email@example.com or call 0333 002 1260
- MAKING A STANDING ORDER THROUGH YOUR BANK. Those who pay by Standing Order can amend their gift online or via telephone banking.
- DONATING THROUGH OUR ‘JUST GIVING PAGE’. Go to: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/stnicholas-blundellsands
- MAKING A DIRECT GIFT TO ST.NICHOLAS CHURCH PCC: Sort code: 09 01 52, Account number: 36419706. Please add your name to the payment reference so we can claim Gift Aid where we already have a gift aid declaration.
- MAKING A ‘ONE-OFF’ GIFT USING OUR WHITE ENVELOPES IN THE PEWS.
- USING OUR ON-LINE TERMINAL MACHINE IN CHURCH
- MAKING A SPECIAL GIFT ON YOUR BIRTHDAY … Read more
- LEAVING A LEGACY – Something to think about when you make your will. A Legacy Pack is available (on request)
- GIVING THROUGH A TEXT MESSAGE. TEXT: ST. NICHOLAS to 70085 to donate £5