Did you know that St. Nicholas’ Church is dependent on the generous giving from the congregation to fund the work of the church, its upkeep and ministry. Planned giving to the church really helps us to make our budgeting easier.
If you are considering supporting St Nicholas’ through planned financial giving, there are choices of how to do this:
- Join our Parish Giving Scheme by setting up a Direct Debit through your bank
- Planned giving of cash through our weekly envelope scheme
- Use one of our white envelopes in the pews for one-off gifts
- Make a special gift on your birthday… Read more
- Leave a Legacy – Something to think about when you make your will. A Legacy Pack is available (on request)
Remember, whatever method of payment, if you are a tax-payer, and wish to ‘Gift Aid’ your donation, our church can reclaim the tax paid to augment your gift by 25%. Please see Janet Roberts or our Churchwarden, Derek Parkinson, who will advise you what to do. Alternatively, you can speak to our Church Treasurer, Liz Sinker (476 4211), or to our Covenant Secretary/Stewardship Recorders, Angela and John Rankin.
(Charity registration No. 1158819).