Every Tuesday from 10.00am – 12noon and each Thursday between 2.00pm – 4.00pm our church doors are open for Heritage viewing. and free refreshments will be available at the back of church. Do come along! For further opening times see our dedicated ‘Visit Us‘ page
Come and see the restoration of the south side stained glass windows – before and after!
welcome all visitors to our church, whether to worship with us, or because you are interested in local history and would like to come and see the church to enjoy its heritage. Thanks to the latest restoration programme being complete, we are now opening up the church to the community on an extended and regular basis.
Heritage Tours: Each session will be staffed by a small team of Heritage Volunteers who will be at hand to answer any questions. Free tea and coffee will be available at the back of church.
Tours will be available Tuesday mornings 10.00am – 12.00 noon and Thursday afternoons 2.00pm – 4.00pm. If you would like to arrange a group booking, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other opening times for the public: In addition the church building is available to view by visitors on the following days and times:
- Prior to and after our regular worship times;
- Each Sunday the church is open from 8.00am – 12noon (with services 8.30am-9.10am and 10.30am –11.45 am) All visitors are very welcome to stay for the service and join us for coffee in church or hall afterwards).
- Each Wednesday the church is open from 9.00am for a cuppa and a chat (The Eucharist service in the Council Chamber, off the main hall, is at 10.30am – 11.10am. Drinks are available until 11.45am).
- Every Thursday from 9.05am Morning prayer till around 9.30am.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:00am to 9:00am and Thursdays from 7:00am to 10.00am when the caretaker can be contacted by ringing the bell at the entrance to the Church Hall in Harlech Road.
- One Saturday each month between 9.00am and 12.00 noon, when members of the Men’s Working Party are carrying out maintenance tasks in church and the hall. These Saturdays may vary due to weddings and other hall bookings.
Please do come along….. and tell your friends too.
The Rev’d Canon Janet Roberts, Vicar