The church building is available to view by members of the public on the following days and times:
- Each Sunday prior to, and after the church service, at 10.30am (all visitors are very welcome to stay for the service and join us for coffee in hall afterwards).
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:15am to 9:15am and Thursdays from 7:15am to 12 noon when the caretaker can be contacted by ringing the bell at the entrance to the Church Hall in Harlech Road.
- Each Wednesday from 8.45am the church is open for free coffee and a chat, followed by a quiet time for prayer at 9.30am. Join us for a short Eucharist service at 10.15am in the Council Chamber (off the main hall)
- Between 9.00am and 12.00 noon, one Saturday each month, when the Men’s Working Party is carrying out maintenance tasks in the church and hall. These Saturdays may vary due to weddings and other hall bookings.
- Outside of these hours, members of the public wishing to view the building can contact Anthea Gardler (Churchwarden) Tel: 0151 474 0194 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org