A warm welcome awaits you at St Nicholas’ Church, Blundellsands! Whether you are a lifelong Christian or a new believer, whether you want to find out what Christianity is about or are simply looking for a place of sanctuary where you can refresh your spirit, we look forward to welcoming you.
Thank you for your interest in our church and its people. St. Nicholas’ has a great variety of services and activities to meet the needs of all age groups; all seeking to connect with God’s world in their thinking and care.
QUICK LINKS TO OTHER PARTS OF OUR WEBSITE:
- WHAT’S NEW – our latest news and upcoming events….
- WORSHIP TIMES – SUNDAYS and MID-WEEK SERVICES
- Our Monthly Magazine – July/August 2019
- Our Weekly Bulletin 18th August 2019 dates to remember this week and events further ahead.
- HALL BOOKINGS – Bookings/availability and Community Group User Contacts – Please contact Liz Sinker, hall bookings secretary, directly 0151 476 4211 for bookings
- VISIT US – our church opening times for Heritage Visitors
A link here to The Church of England website offering you daily prayers
Please explore the rest of our website to see what our church family can offer you.
How to get to St. Nicholas’ Church, Bridge Road, Blundellsands, Merseyside, L23 6SA. We are located on the corner of Mersey Road and Bridge Road. The hall entrance is in Harlech Road, behind the church. We are less than 5 minutes walk from Blundellsands & Crosby Station, near to the Antony Gormley’s Iron Men ‘In Another Place’. There is parking for around 12 cars within the church grounds, including one disabled parking bay for Blue Badge Holders. Cycle racks are available on the south side of church, thanks to a grant from Mersey-travel.