A warm welcome awaits you at St Nicholas’ Church, Blundellsands! Whether you are a lifelong Christian or a new believer, whether you want to find out what Christianity is about or are simply looking for a place of sanctuary where you can refresh your spirit, we look forward to welcoming you.
Thank you for your interest in our church and its people. St. Nicholas’ has a great variety of services and activities to meet the needs of all age groups; all seeking to connect with God’s world in their thinking and care.
VICAR’S VIEWPOINT – Read Rev. Canon Janet Robert’s message for May 2018
QUICK LINKS TO OTHER PARTS OF OUR WEBSITE:
- What’s New – a blog for our latest news and events…..
- Worship and Mission – our regular worship times throughout the week
- Our Monthly Magazine April 2018 and May 2018
- Our Weekly Bulletins – 27th May 2018 dates to remember this week and events further ahead.
- Upcoming Events and Special Services.
- Hall Bookings/availability and Community Group User Contacts – Please contact Liz Sinker, hall bookings secretary, directly 0151 476 4211 for bookings
- Public Opening Times
- JOB VACANCY – Youth Worker: 2018.05 – youth worker – closing date 8th June
Have a look at our 2 FACEBOOK PAGES – ‘stnicholaschurchblundellsands’ and ‘stnicholassingersblundellsands’ – see bottom of this page. ‘LIKE’ the page to receive regular posts about our special services and forthcoming events. Share and feel free to make comments, we really welcome them!
A link here to The Church of England website offering you daily prayers
Please explore the rest of our website to see what our church family can offer you.
How to get to St. Nicholas’ Church, Bridge Road, Blundellsands, Merseyside, L23 6TS. We are located on the corner of Mersey Road and Bridge Road, less than 5 minutes walk from Blundellsands & Crosby Station. There is parking within the church grounds and bike racks are available, thanks a grant from Merseytravel.