Saturday 21st April at 7.30pm – Concert in church with The Capriol Singers
Saturday 28th April from 11.00am – 1.00pm – Table Top & Plant Sale
- John Baldwin’s Bedding Plants: Proceeds go to Macmillan Cancer Support – Nurses (Registered Charity No: 261017)
- Table Top Sale: We invite you to hire a table for £10 (goes to general church funds Registered Charity No: 1158819), where you can sell your own unwanted quality goods. Any persons wishing to hire a table should email Steve Bailey: email@example.com
- The Church Table: If you have items to donate for the church table, please notify or pass to Janet or Stephen Bailey. (Proceeds go to general church funds Registered Charity No: 1158819).
- Entry charge is £1 for adults. Refreshments available. Kitchen volunteers welcome
Sunday 29th April after the 10.30a,m service – Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) followed by Fellowship Meal
Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th May
Sunday 24th June at 1.00pm – Keith Thornborough’s ordination at the Cathedral, followed by a celebratory lunch back at St. Nicholas’.
Saturday 30th June – Saturday 7th July – Week-long Music Festival
- Saturday 30th June – St Nicholas Singers (community choir) and baroque orchestra perform Magnificats by Vivaldi and Pergolesi, alongside a selection of Marian anthems.
- Sunday 1st July – RSCM choirs from the Liverpool area perform the Rutter Requiem under the direction of Geoff Williams and accompanied by organ and instruments.
- Monday 2nd July – Liverpool Male Voice Choir visit us again to entertain with a selection of songs from a range of genres
- Tuesday 3rd July – Sefton Youth Jazz Orchestra with pupils from all over the borough play a selection of jazz standards and arrangements of contemporary music.
- Wednesday 4th July at 4.00pm – St Nicholas’ School Choirs once again entertain with a selection of songs performed with their usual energy and skill.
- Thursday 5th July – Organ Recital by Michael Foy, playing a range of pieces, some written for the instrument and some you wouldn’t expect to hear on the organ!
- Friday 6th July – Maghull Wind Orchestra directed by Phil Shotton return to provide an evening of well known tunes alongside specially commissioned works.
- Saturday 7th July – Chamber Music for piano Kirsty Ligertwood and two violins, Edwin Paling and Rosalin Lazaroff.
All concerts start at 7.30pm (except for St Nicholas School). Tickets are available in advance or at the door for just £5. Leaflets will soon be available at the back of church. Please help us to advertise and sign up to help if can.
Thursday 6th – Sunday 9th September – Heritage Open Days.
Saturday 15th September at 7.30pm – Ceilidh & Supper
Saturday 13th October at 7.30pm – Murder Mystery & Supper
Saturday 17th November from 11.00am – Christmas Market
Tuesday 4th December at 7.00pm – Concert with Maghull Wind Orchestra
Sunday 16th December at 5.00pm – Carol Service by Candle light – followed mulled wine and mince pies